BioSafe Distributors Biological Fogging utilizes NEW biocidal technology by neutralizing over 300 Viruses, Bacteria, Allergens, Mold, Spores, and Fungi. The cold fogging process produces a fine mist of tiny micron particles that remain in the air long enough to kill any trace of airborne contamination. BioSafe Distributors Part A and Part B solution settle onto all surfaces, even those untouched by traditional chemical cleaning methods, eliminating any potentially harmful microorganisms.
BioSafe Distributors Biological Cold Fogging binary or two-part solution eliminates >7 log or 99.99999% to non-detectable presence of the most common potentially harmful microorganisms including E. coli, Salmonella, C. difficile, Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), Listeria, Norovirus, and Coronavirus. BioSafe Distributors Cold Fogging is non-toxic, leaves no chemical residue, is non-corrosive, is 100% biodegradable, and is environmentally safe.
One case of Biological Fogging Solutions includes 4 one-gallon containers (2 Gallons of Part A and 2 Gallons of Part B).
• Delivered with NEW Biocidal Airborne Technology
• Portable Fogging process allows for use in almost any environment
• Service performed by a single technician in just minutes
• Treated areas can be accessed in 30 minutes
• 99.99999% Effective Against 300 Harmful Pathogens including SARS-CoV-2
• Anti-microbial Particles produces Ubiquitous Coverage
• EPA Kill Time of 10 Minutes or Less
• Non-toxic, 100% Biodegradable, No Chemical Residue
• Nothing to Wipe Down or Remove when Finished
• EPA Registered & Regulated
• User and Environmentally Safe
||13 × 13 × 13 in